This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
November 30, 2015
Part 1 of 2- This tutorial covers the pipeline from creating human meshes in Makehuman to baking textures on the model in Blender.
- Getting Started: Tools: 00:00:40
- Overview: 00:00:55
- Begin by Opening MakeHuman: 00:01:29
- Exporting Human Mesh from MakeHuman: 00:02:44
- Installing MakeHuman Plugins for Blender: 00:03:20
- Startup Blender: 00:04:43
- Importing the MakeHuman Model Into Blender: 00:05:40
- Setting the Shading Options in Blender: 00:06:31
- Fix the Default Lighting: 00:07:14
- Shrink Wrap the Textures to Prepare for Baking: 00:07:34